Monday, April 12, 2010



This is the first draft for the father design. This story is basically about a father opens umbrella for his daughter since she is young. On the daughter's wedding the father found daughter's husband opens an umbrella for her. In the father's old age, the daughter came back to open umbrella for the father in rain.

I still couldn't get the storyboard finalized because there are some problems I have to fix. Firstly, the story beat should be stronger. Because in this story the conflict is not quite strong so to tighten the rhythm of the film is the most important thing. Secondly, the personalities of the characters are not strong. The whole film will be in a peaceful tone which is what I want but I am afraid of the pale character will lighten the emotion of the story. I should check more references to figure out how to build up characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment